• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Georgia

Faol

I recently joined, and just found out where to post the introductory thread, because I have been too busy reading the great posts here.

I just sold my 2003 Z71, and am planning on buying an M1009 to fix up for getting into remote spots, as well as for a daily driver. This has been a research effort through jeeps, land rovers, land cruisers and even dodge 2500/3500s. I always come back to the blazer for my expedition vehicle.

There is such a wealth of information on this site, and it is nice to see.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!

Just reading old posts can keep you busy for weeks. And with enough poking about amongst them, the answer to almost any question is there. Enjoy!

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks