• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Indiana!

DrNefarious

Was a member here a few years back when i lived in Florida and i had first fell in love with MV's, but i neglected to maintain my info so now im back and this time i have a new toy sitting outside! Picked up my first MV (unless a 2000 h1 wagon i had counts but i doubt it), a relatively freshly rebuilt 1992 M923 A2. Man i had no idea what i was missing out on! Im glad to be here as i know this is the greatest collection of knowledge and friendly people ive ever seen! hope to get to know some of you from around the state, and i cant wait to learn more about my obsession! :-D
img.jpg

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from just east of Indy, you need to join us this year for our fall Haspin rally in October. I just picked up my M925 from Indy on Thursday.

DrNefarious

Many thanks for the warm welcome. And you can count on me being at the rally once I get a few things done to her Like figuring out how get a winch on her!

augiedoggy

Will be there if I could just find the thread with details if there is one yet!
No details yet but usually happens in October. It's a newer rally with a pretty small attendance, but it keeps growing.
Last fall there was maybe 15? MVs. We'll start a thread and set up a poll as to which weekend is best for everyone.
It falls near the large Georgia rally, so we are Not trying take anything from that, It's just too far for me.
I have a few videos on YouTube (link below).

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Dan it's good to have another truck. I thought the Harley could take the place of the truck but boy was I wrong. I'm looking forward to the fall Rally.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It falls near the large Georgia rally, so we are Not trying take anything from that, It's just too far for me.
1. Although scheduling is difficult, we would prefer rallies not fall on the same weekend. Not going to be a problem if they do, just a preference.
2. What would we need to do to convince ya'll to come join us for a weekend of Southern hospitality? 106 trucks in 2012, big swap meet, MKT prepared food, weird beverages, weirder campfire experiences, etc.

I can promise you'll never be the same.

:grin:

tobyS

Welcome from Rochester IN!

The winch would use a PTO (which I need also), pump, driveshaft, valve and of course the winch itself, unless you go electric.

Toby

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from Georgia and by the way:

Seems like there are several fellers near Indy so maybe you would be interested in stopping by the Vietnam Guntruck Gathering in Indy 6-10 August?

I started a thread on it and all the info is listed there. We will also be part of the State Fair if ya happen to be there.:beer:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks