• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

howdy from the land of the chubby santa

WAYNE_L

Just wanted to say hi , ive been on your forums for ever but never officially logged in .. Got tired of the pop up ads so i finally registered lol ..

thanks for the years of info ..

I am a old 88mike thats been around the world married to another army transporter stationed in Afganistan with the strykers right now .

right now i have a 1951 m211 driver that a best friend and i went in on to freshen her up and drive the wheels off of ..

its super clean for a alaskan truck no rust or major damage ..

I love all things with motors and usually spend my summers mud racing alaska tracks and wheeling our awsome state .

SMOKEWAGON66

Welcome to the fray! Wave to Santa for me next time you see him...havent driven by him since 2002. Catch yah round the forums. Enjoy!

WAYNE_L

yeah its a Letourneau machine electric /desiel hybrid hauled haul rd its just 20 minutes from me ..big foot used its wheels ..

im a letourneau so i alawys loved the stories .

looking foward to sharing stories and watching builds ..