• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

MouseGirl

Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Recovry4x4 said:
Oudy Mouse! Us Jamaicans don't pronounce the "H" in howdy. Welcome to the green side. Guess Brannan's dogs will have to sleep outside.
Oudy to you too! And no, Branan's dogs only have to sleep outside when I can get my friend Desi to fill their space on our bed. Other wise they try very hard to sleep with us. Usually Heyyou across my stomach and wulph across our pillows and heads.

aboonski

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

Ha! Ha! That's pretty funny! I'll check out the map now that I finally found it. I live on the east coast but my son lives over in Lutz. It's good to see new members from the Sunshine State once in a while! One of these times I hope to get over to a Florida rally and start meeting other members of this great website. So far I have only met Kenny and he is a great person to know! Be sure to post some pictures when you get the time! My fiance reluctantly rides in my trucks once in a while but she's starting to come around. Tropical Storm Fay made her a believer and she wound up in a YouTube video - her name is Faye by the way.

MouseGirl

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

aboonski said:
Ha! Ha! That's pretty funny! I'll check out the map now that I finally found it. I live on the east coast but my son lives over in Lutz. It's good to see new members from the Sunshine State once in a while! One of these times I hope to get over to a Florida rally and start meeting other members of this great website. So far I have only met Kenny and he is a great person to know! Be sure to post some pictures when you get the time! My fiance reluctantly rides in my trucks once in a while but she's starting to come around. Tropical Storm Fay made her a believer and she wound up in a YouTube video - her name is Faye by the way.
Oh dont get me wrong, the first time I saw the duece Branan has I was a little scared, I'd never ridden in something that high off the ground before. Once I got in though, the ride was really nice and it was great to be able to have a sort of private space, as no one could really see inside the truck. Now I am always hoping to go in that or the Pinz I love riding in the Pinz when it rains, as my car is really low to the ground and makes me nervous when the streets turn into mini white water rapids.

speaking of the rain, My car has a car version of a shiner right now, I accidently hit the duece when i was pulling into the drive way. The truck is fine of course, but my car has a nice long scar.

MouseGirl

lovebloodhounds said:
Do you have any female friends willing to move to N.C. . always looking for a woman who can tolerate my trucks
Kenneth
Sorry Kenneth, all my female friends were lost when i started hanging out with Branan. They're from a different crowd. They graze on veggies and dont shave much any way.

Jones

Welcome to the herd.
When the dust settles, we'd like to see some of your artwork. MVs in the field almost all have some personal touchs somewhere-- drawn, painted, taped, even scratched into the dash by their crews.
If you want you may have found a market for your artistic talents...
we'll even politely overlook your lack of taste in wandering into our clutches in the first place.

MouseGirl

Jones said:
Welcome to the herd.
When the dust settles, we'd like to see some of your artwork. MVs in the field almost all have some personal touchs somewhere-- drawn, painted, taped, even scratched into the dash by their crews.
If you want you may have found a market for your artistic talents...
we'll even politely overlook your lack of taste in wandering into our clutches in the first place.

I'm actually thinking about doing that. I'll be making a deviant art account to put up finished pictures. Right now I'm working on a girl punching bin laden in the nose for Branan. Its very cartoony, but I guess thats my downfall. for some reason, I keep spending time on the chest pockets on her jacket.. They just werent made to sit on boobs like hers..

Branan said you guys were all cool and nice so I couldnt pass it up, plus I enjoy listening to army truck talk any way. I like learning I guess. I'm, not driving one yet, but I am learning to. Branan wants me in my own truck by Feb.

MouseGirl

Re: RE: Re: RE: Howdy From the Nose Art Chick.

MouseGirl said:
SasquatchSanta said:
gimpyrobb asked:

Do you shoot? Do you drive the trucks?
Sasquatch Santa wants to know if you have a sister?
I have three sisters, two are jail bate and one calls Branan Nanan and wears diapers.
And to answer robs question. I am learning to drive, and Shooting is next on Branans 'things to have me doing by febuary' list. '

What the heck is Nose Art? I think I have done a bit of Nose Art myself, but that is usually after welding or painting. That is probably not what you are talking about, if it is you get another point in my book.

scooter01922

Branan's dogs only have to sleep outside when I can get my friend Desi to fill their space on our bed.

Hmmmmm, only when you have a friend there for a sleepover :shock:.....um, yeah....is it hot in here?????

MouseGirl

scooter01922 said:
Branan's dogs only have to sleep outside when I can get my friend Desi to fill their space on our bed.

Hmmmmm, only when you have a friend there for a sleepover :shock:.....um, yeah....is it hot in here?????
Like you've never wanted to have two girls in your bed... :p

wiggall

MouseGirl said:
scooter01922 said:

Like you've never wanted to have two girls in your bed... :p
This is more infomation than I want to know! FTG@ Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks