• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from West Texas

Lee L

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy everyone,

Just an FNG from Midland, Texas....well, about 15 miles East of Midland to be precise.

58 years old, retired in 2005 from one of the big two way radio manufacturing firms after a 30+ year carrier in public safety comms. My best friend retired from the army in 2006 and we started a new business that keeps us both extremely busy.

I am an Extra Class Amateur Radio Operator; KB5W.

Wife and I live on 50 acres, way out in the sticks. Looks like we are new MV owners, seeing as how I was high bidder on a M923 in a GL auction this afternoon, so I figured I should probably get ready to bug the heck out of all you fine people :p

That's about it, hopefully I will have the beast home in a couple of weeks and will know exactly what I bought. If anyone has any good transportation suggestions out of Hooks, TX I would appreciate the info!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks