• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy tread

yetti

Hey all my buddy Rizzo told me to come by and see if you had a truck or two around for me? I already have a `77 Dodge M884 in rough shape and am looking at upgrading to a Chevy. Rizzo said something about a L1008? I believe??? I dunno said it was the pick up version.

yetti

Thanks. I have been poking around a bit. I was in your tech section seeing if I can help out a bit. I used to work at a Chevy dealer for many years doing heavy trucks and diesels, motor homes .etc. loads of engine and trans stuff.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Rizzo is probably referring the M1008-it's the one ton version of the CUCV. Actually I think it's 1.25 ton.

Dana60 front, 6.2 diesel, T400, NP208 and a 14bolt rear. 4.56 gears.

yetti

Hey all thanks for the warm welcomes. been looking around a bit you folks got some issue with green paint? it must have leached into my blood somewhere cause its all over now that I have signed on here I see it everywhere.

airmech3839

Welcome from the southern boys!!! Remember to make it to a rally near you or just go around the country to all of them....you will be sure to fnd a truck that way!!! Plenty of guys buying and selling....
:tin hat:
we are all a little infected some of us more than others.....there is no cure but to buy more green iron!!

Tracy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks