• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy

OldTow

Well what can I say here.....I am just an "OLD" (78 years) broken down cowboy from Arizona. Born and raised here, smack dab in the middle of the beautiful, warrrrrm, Sonoran desert. I have a Toyota FJ, and was looking for a trailer to pull behind it on my many excursions around our beautiful state. I purchased a M1101 (that's what it says on the name, faq, info plate?) and know nothing in the world about military trailers, trucks, ammo trailers, or anything else period! Just one dumb old cowboy, so go easy on me PLEASE when I make all the mistakes I am sure to make.....Story of my life !!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Ohio. Trailers are "gateway drugs"! You'll have a deuce soon, I know it.
Welcome from Kentucky, Living smack dab in the middle of the desert, you'll need a nice generator to put in the trailer that the deuce will pull. A lot of your new friends here are "hooked" too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks