• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hub cover thrust bearing?! vendor?

Switch3287

So i picked up my first lmtv last week... it wasn't going in to 4wd .... i poped the left front hub cover off and it was kerploded (pics below) ive sourced 99% of the parts but cant find a hub cover thrust bearing. ( who ever owned it prior neglected to put them in last time it was apart) do you have any source for that particular bearing by chance?
FB_IMG_1645248292520.jpg20220218_161527.jpg20220218_161237.jpgScreenshot_20220218-204251_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

coachgeo

So i picked up my first lmtv last week... it wasn't going in to 4wd .... i poped the left front hub cover off and it was kerploded (pics below) ive sourced 99% of the parts but cant find a hub cover thrust bearing. ( who ever owned it prior neglected to put them in last time it was apart) do you have any source for that particular bearing by chance?
View attachment 859350View attachment 859351View attachment 859352View attachment 859353
replacement parts or whole hub pre-assembled contact https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004330515707 Bryce

there is another fellow in FL with new user name that really knows his shiat and may well have axle hub or hub parts too. Hopefully he will pop in. Apologize for not remembering his username .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks