• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Huge stash of Deuce parts

m151tx

Hi Guys.

I have a large qty of NOS Deuce parts located in Texas that I do not really need.

Among the parts are clutch pressure plates,clutches, Air compressors (4 or 5), 50 plus guages (at least 10 of which are speedos), Turbo, Turbo pump, flywheels (4 or5), engine and other rebuild gaskets sets, gaskets, bearings, u joints, mod kits, hundred or so filters, boxes of small parts like temp sensors, rad caps, brake parts, mech parts,some electrical parts. This is just from boxes I have opened and looked in. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL NOS in boxes !!!!

This is at least a large trailer full of NOS parts.

Would be interested in trading for a military vehicle, 1/4 ton or whatever, Please PM for more info if you are interested.

All the best

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, is this Mark Witham? If it is and you still have VIC 1 stuff, let everyone know about that. Ar you selling this stuff by piece or as a lot?

m151tx

Hi Guys

Had a lot of requests for an inventory, sorry there is really too much stuff and I do not have the time.

You are more than welcome to come and check it all out, trading it all in one go just makes it easier for me and hopefully means that someone will get a real good deal !

hole

RE: Lets Trade

Dont under estimate the ex wife trade, mine ended up with 300k. You could probably get an MV or two with that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks