• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Huge Thank You to Warthog

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to give a huge thank you to Warthog . He went above, beyond and then about another 10 miles in helping me with the recovery of my latest M1009. Not only did he pick it up from GL but he spent countless hours getting it running and swapping out some steering components that either GL or DRMO decided to customize. When the transport guy got there it turns out it had a flat at some point and Joe changed the tire and then pulled it out of a muddy parking space (we're talking Oklahoma mud here. You know, the red gooey stuff) with his deuce. This is a man among men and unfortunately I don't have a first born to give him but I'm thinking about adopting just so I can.
[thumbzup]:beer:

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the "Thank You". Just wish that the transfer case would have not decided to go south before the truck did.

Keep us posted on the repairs.

Warthog

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks