• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

huh..Batteries..I'll show you Batteries.

dmetalmiki

I am ( Really ) Fed up of batteries failing after about a couple of years or so, err so, OK, I found pair of 'smallish 🤯 ), but GREAT power batteries to put in My M62 Wrecker truck.
'Had the assistance of tinygpw on this one.
Comments from some of the 'Gang'.. "d'ems ain't going in there"..
Me.." Oh really?"
te tum te tum te tum,....
I will post pictures of the final connections, modifications, and tidy up.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Yep!..Big's better.
Oh, And.. (for those that know me..).
Ya'll 'member when I said, ( In my ( very!)) 'old age'..I was permitted ONE small error........ ( that ), I lecture the 'kids' on, AND warn about on steel soldiers..?

Shhhhhh!, that's shush! not s..t!....Though I KNOW yuze all gonn'a say.."We think the 2nd is more appropriate".. ""I am whispering..into all yer ears..""
"The batteries were just a 'tad' to large to fit under the top..but I did get them in"..
"Juss' needed a teeeny weeny wincy bit ..(Kin' should I tell 'em?),

GRINDING..off the top ledge" .. .

OOOOOOPS!!' ( OR that second mentioned short phrase..).

I, errrrrr, do 'AVE another Battery coming for that..> Top Slot <....😡.. ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks