• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hummermax pics

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow that is an impressive collection. It sure looks like southern France too. Is is possible to get a couple shots of the Jeep that shares my birth year 1954? And perhaps the International When I retire I may have to HOP over and visit My wife is Italian with the name Monti.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting your stuff for us to enjoy, you've made my CCKW sickness worse! I just gotta have one now.... along with a DUKW, an M816, etc.....

DanMartin

Amazing...absolutely amazing! It's not a restoration...it's a freakin' work of ART!

Attention to detail...very very cool. I wish I could do that kind of work....I would truly enjoy it.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Very nice do you come from a family that makes violins. That restor is a Stradaverious work of art. Take a look at the job being done on the 10 ton M125 thread he is following your lead. Thanks for posting the Jeep we had one like that on our farm in Illiois when I was a kid and I loved riding in it with my grandpa

halftrack

Those halftrack M16 tool boxes love to hold water and dirt. I am always cleaning mine to prevent rust. I sure do like the way your country demils weapons. Are demilled weapons easy to come by?

Do you have a radio set in the M16? If so, do you have a picture of it?