• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUMVEE Club Greater Houston Area ??

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from west Texas!

Have you looked and the 3,000+ threads in the UPCOMING EVENTS Forum here on the SS website?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Most of those threads are about events that have already taken place. BUT, you can still look at any in your area, PM members that posted in those threads that are "local", and rally some interest or network with them.

Stir the pot! You never now what new friends you might find here.

Inspector 1

Welcome from west Texas!

Have you looked and the 3,000+ threads in the UPCOMING EVENTS Forum here on the SS website?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Most of those threads are about events that have already taken place. BUT, you can still look at any in your area, PM members that posted in those threads that are "local", and rally some interest or network with them.

Stir the pot! You never now what new friends you might find here.
Great advice !!!!! Thank you.

m715mike

That's a good looking HMMWV!

The big event each year is the annual TX MV Rally in College Station, which is held each March. A thread for this year's rally should be posted soon.

I'm thinking about a meet-and-eat in February in the Montgomery area. I'll keep you posted and will include details in this thread >>

It would be great to have several meet-and-eats this year in different locations.

Although not military, there is a very active H1 Hummer group in Houston. A neighbor of mine has two H1's (and also one military HMMWV) and is involved in that group. Let me know if you want more details and I'll ask him.

There are several good car shows in Kingwood each year. I took my Deuce there a few times.
The Conroe Cruisers car club also has some good shows in Conroe.
I'm sure there are clubs in Spring as well.

Txcarnut

I have taken my Hmmwv to a couple of show here in the Cypress area but I am always the only person with an MV. Let me know if your headed to a show and I will meet you there. I will follow the Greater Houston Area thread so I can attend the meet and eat.

missionexpert

I'm in the Katy/Fulshear area with my HMMWV. I'm always up for a meet. I went to an off-road meet up with the Hummer facebook club in Crosby during the Christmas holidays. They had H2's and an H3 there, I had the only MV. They don't seem to be too active (Hummer Facebook club). I plan to go to the College Station event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks