• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvees on govplanet

midwesthumvee

Govplanet sold 300 humvees this week. I was trying to buy one in MO,KY or IL. They really seem to be bringing strong money, especially the nice ones. Does anyone know who is buying up all of these and for what purpose? It seems like the money is a little too big for it to just be enthusiasts. I know they are just starting to get sold in decent numbers,but what does the future look like. How many are in the pipeline to get sold? Who are the players in this game? Anyone care to share some info to a fellow gearhead enthusiast? Also if you try to call Govplanet you get put on hold for an hour and a half and they don't answer emails. Anyone got an experience or opinion on that?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I call all the time and get thru. They have a hold system that tells you how many callers are ahead of you. I find their customer service to be much better than GL. Be brave bid on some. Stuff is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks