• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hungry?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:idea: Could you imagine how much $ Bjorn could have made if he was towing that across the county with him ,( especially with the down time he had at the flying J ) and then when he needed fuel he could just empty the deep fryer into the fuel tank!

Armada

doghead said:
Could you imagine how much $ Bjorn could have made if he was towing that across the county with him ,( especially with the down time he had at the flying J ) and then when he needed fuel he could just empty the deep fryer into the fuel tank!
rofl
We could have used it at the Clare show last weekend. No food until the evening. A guy could tow that up, show his truck and make money selling food to the public all at the same time!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be a great purchase for a club that hold events such as the East Coast Rally

CGarbee

It's a little bit larger than I could use... It looks like it is riding on a flatbed trailer very similar to one that I have in my backyard that is designed to be towed by a five ton...

I have been kicking myself ever since I passed up on a MKT-75 (mobile kitchen trailer mounted on a 1.5 ton trailer chasis). I do a bunch of catering and attend several events that draw a couple thousand folks and could use one to feed my friends... I think that it would be a good size for the crowds that I tend to feed and would look good behind my M35A2C.
See the following for some photos of one in use:
http://www.m201.de/armytrucks/trailer/mkt/index.html

Kenny: The NCMVPA members always cook for our East Coast Convoy participants each year when we get to Aberdeen... When we were on grass, we'd set up a kitchen tent, now that we are on asphalt the kitchen trailer would be nice... I did, however, manage to add a couple of M59 field range units to my collection of cook gear this year so we can use them next time... :)

CGarbee

You would think that would be the case, but I sure haven't seen any comming up for auction in the Southeast. See a lot of the M59 ranges (minus the burner assembly), lots of burner asssembly parts, lots of range outfit parts, but no kitchen trailers... I see a lot of the other pieces of the outfits showing up at FEP sites such as the ice chests, coolers, coffee urns, trays, serving utensils, etc, but they get snapped up before GSA gets to auction them...

Spot one for sale withen a one state radius of NC, or spot one that could be towed to a show near me, and I'll jump on it...

Thanks for the links to the TM for the new setup.

n3uka

That trailer was up for auction about 2 months ago. I think it went for about $3200. Wonder if the bidder backed out or GL is playing games again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks