• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hyd hoses for SEE

dependable

I'd just take off the old hoses and bring to shop with hydraulic hose service. (NOTE: be sure to cover the open ends of your remaining lines to keep from contaminating your hydraulic system(s). ) Some auto parts stores even do this, local one here does, usually they make up any hoses I need the same or next day, depending on how bad I need them.

Alternatively, you can go to one of the on line hydraulic places and have them made to order, but this does entail you knowing some nomenclature for the fittings. But the sites will tell you what to measure. This is likley the cheapest route.

NSN is NATO ( or National) service number that is used by military to order original parts. If you can find the NSN for the parts you need in parts TM (technical manual) for your machine, then a suplus dealer like above post might be able to help. NSNs also help with OEM suppliers and sometimes ebay sellers.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a place by you, been there 46 years, in Blountstown. Google is your friend!

Silcox Hydraulic & Repair
19497 State Road 20 W, Blountstown, FL 32424
(850) 674-4738

Another place in Lynn Haven, 22 years in business,
A&M Marie Hydraulics
603 Georgia Ave, Lynn Haven, FL 32444
(850) 265-0419

Take what hoses you need off and bring it to one of them. Neither have web sites

professorpg

There is a place by you, been there 46 years, in Blountstown. Google is your friend!

Silcox Hydraulic & Repair
19497 State Road 20 W, Blountstown, FL 32424
(850) 674-4738

Another place in Lynn Haven, 22 years in business,
A&M Marie Hydraulics
603 Georgia Ave, Lynn Haven, FL 32444
(850) 265-0419

Take what hoses you need off and bring it to one of them. Neither have web sites
I will check them out. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks