• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic Head group buy?

maahes

I would also be interested in a HH, O rings, and a set of nozzles.

Just replaced my HH with one of these and seems solid, but spares are never a bad thing.

WantOne

WHATADUECE -

Nozzle's are referring to the injector nozzles.

Refer to Kenny's new thread Hydraulic Head group buy take two?

As some of you know a few months ago I lead a group buy of hydraulic heads(HH) for deuces. It seems that there is more interest now in doing another one. So after being asked by a few people I have decided to put it out there again. Last time the price was $285 for a HH shipped to you and $7 per nozzle, must be ordered in sets of six I found out, shipped to you. I also included a complete set of the three o rings needed to install the HH.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello WANTONE, and thank you for thsat clarification. I bought an injector tester with all the adaptors and was able to connect my deuce injectors from my previous deuce and sew what pressure they openend up at and also observe the spray pattern. I still got it and when I relocate to Florida this month I will uinpack it. and maybe test the injecctors from my currant deuce. WHATADEUCE

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken,

Will your Chinese contact sell parts fot the HH? May like to try to rebuild these to a point
since Ambac and others are not any longer doing it.

Thanks,
Orren

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone else get or not get anything in the group buy?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks