• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I’m not sure this is the right place to post this thread

MASIC

I bought a 2003 GMC 2500 (LSSV) with 53,437miles today for $3600Cdn from the Canadian MV liquidation auction. I get delivery tomorrow after I put insurance on it. I think that it’s a pretty good buy for the money. It is a little rough (coolant leak at the coolant pump, brakes and heater blower motor not working), dirty as **** from dust but all works and in pretty decent shape. Some dents but drives well.
Mine is the White with red on the hood and bumper. I’ve attached other pictures to show you what it looks like around the vehicle. There were used in Suffield I believe and that’s all I know.
Not bad EH!
I will update with more pics of mine when I get it cleaned up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

Nice score, but it came from one of our Afgahan work up bases.

I would bet that that thing has been ridden harder than a Khabul donkey.
I know my troops, and the enthusiasm that they will put into a mission....
and they know that their trucks have a lifetime warranty.

Do let me know of the actual condition of the beast, and post some more pics.

That truck was deployed in Calgahar...
the Alberta version of Afghanistan, and at that base,
the biggest worry is Drivers... NOT IEDs!

Last edited:

rnd-motorsports

Very nice and agree with a dana 60 under the front and with what the truck has :drool: ! looks like you made a good deal let us know how it is when you get it home.[thumbzup] one nice thing the duramax will take alot more then the 6.2 any idea what gears are in them?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking pickup, I have run the Duramax motors in my last tow pickups and think the world of it. I can pull 10K at 75 MPH hills valleys it makes no difference and with no load behind it I averyage between 20 and 24 MPG. 3600 bucks is and incredible price. Unless that things been through the meat grinder a few times you will run this pickup for a very long time, nice score
KK

12vctd

I dont think you can go wrong with that truck even if its ridden very hard. For the price alone you could part it out and make double your money back. Great score.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks