• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I 94?

blackhueys

i need m1009 parts but will look at what ya have if your bored and have nothing to do say sat or sun. I love any old military stuff. was in for 10 years army just to broke from that to stay in bad knee back shoulder etc. But ya mainly m1009 stuff unless someones got a cheap deuce and a half to sell on my way home. I do get sentimental though so don't be surprised if you show me a piece of gear rusted and half buried in the ground and i cry a bit sorry i feel this old stuff could have saved a life or something close to it in a war at one time or another. guess it is kinda like losing a fellow solider:(. wish the younger guys not all of them just some would learn how to take better care of what they got now or get there butts out. the military is not a job to just get ya by you have to have your heart in it!2cents

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a salvage yard called Parts Galore on Warren Ave just off of I-94 in Detroit. Never seen any MVs there but they usually have pickups and some blazers in the 83-87 year range.

Also, those Yahoo directions to I-94 from downtown Detroit take you way out of your way. If starting at Michigan and Woodward, you can take Michigan Ave or Grand River Ave west or Woodward Ave north and hit I-94 right downtown.

Last edited:

blackhueys

Yes true I just entered Detroit to st.cloud for a general idea of the route thanks though I am actually going up to canada then back this way.

sidsky

i am from mn not much along there on mn side i have some odds and ends for them we are a salvage yard in glencoe mn about 50 miles south of 94 on hwy 212 i have been playing with millitary stuff for about 20 years i have half track stuff weasel stuff 151 stuff m211 stuff m37 stuff some posted on classifieds,let me know ,have a great day,sidsky

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks