• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am finished

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Excellent restoration! Love the correct hard top enclosure with the oval window! A little bit of 1940's style on an otherwise utilitarian truck. The large unit markings are unique but also correct.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim that is a great looking M37, you know when it takes a while to get it done its just that much sweeter to see it completed. Nice Job!
KK

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, 15 years. Was it worth it? Sure looks like it was. Great work, that truck looks phenomenal. [thumbzup]

jim0311A

The way I see it there will always be somthing that needs doing if not just to do it over again but better.
jim

jim0311A

I think I will paint it eventually. I used pressure treated wood so it's really got to dry out for a long while before you can paint it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks