• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am looking for a m817 dump

bob130ab

817 Dump

I have one for sale, located in Brooklet, GA. Fourty miles west of Savannah. Road ready. Bill of sale only. Send me a PM if interested.

Bob Martin

jollyroger

Wasen't there a 2.5 ton dump truck? I can't remember the M designation. Somebody help me out remembering what that is please. I have always wanted a 5-ton dump and wrecker but was suprised to find out about the 2.5 dump.

jollyroger

In fact after looking at Country's avitar it looks like the 2.5 ton dump truck. I would love to have one of them too. Who am I kidding? I would love to have anything that is a MV.

Baker

I will take a 2.5 with a dump bed. I would like to have a 5 ton but a 2.5 will work. I may just get a 2.5 without a dump just so I can play. These trucks are the ultimate 4 wheel drive. If you know of or have a deuce, send me the info.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wasen't there a 2.5 ton dump truck? I can't remember the M designation. Somebody help me out remembering what that is please. I have always wanted a 5-ton dump and wrecker but was suprised to find out about the 2.5 dump.
Deuce dumps are M59 (early) and M342 (later).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks