• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can provide power steering CHEAP & RELIABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadsword71

i kind of agree with rick. You've already gotten a pretty good gauge of the interest in a $600 ps kit. I'd either post up the complete system with pricing of keep quiet about it until you can.

If it turns out to be a good kit with a good price i'll be in for one. Until then i'm done with this thread.
? Ok....

Heath_h49008

All you had to say was "I have a source for cheap torque generators and other hydraulic goodies."

All of the "I have a new idea" stuff was what annoyed some of us. Especially considering it wasn't true.

C&C wants premium price for his kits, there are a lot of guys here who look at $3000 as pocket change and will cheerfully pay it for the support and the service C&C offers on these and his other products. Some guys, as has been said, have purchased generators already for a few hundred, and I think everyone capable of dealing with the maintenance of these beasts is aware of cheap belt driven PS pumps.

Darn it, I was really hoping for something new.

Anyway, I understand what you were thinking from a sales standpoint, and I wish you luck with the venture. We can all use a good source for low cost hydraulics.

broadsword71

C & C kit is complete and tested with quality parts , yours appears to be lacking some key parts .
And it never fails....PORKY jumping on the bandwagon as usual. I read your remarks and most of them are extremely derogatory. Can't wait to meet you!:)

My kit doesn't lack a thing! I watched it work on a swamp buggy with 18.4 rice and cane tires...after I spent several hours doing flow pressure math before I installed it.

The only thing accurate with your weak no backbone remarks are you really don't have a clue what your looking at when you see C&C's system. If u did u would not be making a remark to me because you'd see the shortfalls and answer the question of WHY is there system set up like it is??? Better yet explain to me in great detail what exactly is there "key components"!!! After you answer...if you do...I will explain to you why it's a complete waste of money. Unless you simply just like shiny stuff...which may be.

God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. You use way to much of the latter. But I assume that's been told to you a lot!

broadsword71

All you had to say was "I have a source for cheap torque generators and other hydraulic goodies."

All of the "I have a new idea" stuff was what annoyed some of us. Especially considering it wasn't true.

C&C wants premium price for his kits, there are a lot of guys here who look at $3000 as pocket change and will cheerfully pay it for the support and the service C&C offers on these and his other products. Some guys, as has been said, have purchased generators already for a few hundred, and I think everyone capable of dealing with the maintenance of these beasts is aware of cheap belt driven PS pumps.

Darn it, I was really hoping for something new.

Anyway, I understand what you were thinking from a sales standpoint, and I wish you luck with the venture. We can all use a good source for low cost hydraulics.

I know for a fact your a pouge civilian by your writing habits. Your probably goggling "pouge" right now. I bet you sit around thinking of how smart you are and your so deep and nobody understands you...
Actually your not even close...What is it with the "MIND READING" capabilities people here think they have??? First and foremost your either stupid or like to start trouble from the security of being under the covers and typing weak remarks at someone elses expense. I was bored waiting on a response from someone about the system I prefer. Where exactly did I say " I have a new idea"??? And its never been done awwww wooooow??? That is not true at all and the first indication your a cynical spoiled cry baby. In fact I said the oppisite. I said I didn't invent the idea a few times. I'm creating a system that people can buy and understand that paying more is a waste. And I would never take credit for something I did not create. You know what makes you even look worse...everyone/anyone can read through this post and see I never said that. So back to the torque generator...I was bored and I decided to tackle the torque gen idea. Mostly because several people asked about it. That and the fact there system is complete overkill and if you better understood hydraulics you would realize how ignorant your subtle sarcasm is. Its mostly a lack of congnitive understanding of the system. Last I checked most wealthy people don't like to waste money if they earned it. But if you think your speaking for the masses "William Wallace" by all means...proceed.

Maintenance???? Not following. What? where? why?? And what makes you think I'm installing cheap stuff, because of the price?!!! I guess your not as smart as you want people to believe...Darn...I was really hoping for an intelligent response from you. OH WELL ignorance is bliss...we need guys like you just the same.

Its people like you who are ruining this country. The constant waste, and this undeserved sense of accomplishment, walking around all day cynical, whining about it being to slow, or to fast, or your crap beliefs about the country, and what you think we should be doing, blah blah blah...

I had you pinned right off as soon as you said you like to trick out guns, I knew at that moment you have never stepped foot in a combat zone or fired a weapon in haste which is completely fine most of my friends haven't...or have you ever been so freakin scared you would live the rest of your life in humility only if you were given the chance...Right....your disgusting attitude and this attempt to belittle me for trying to do something for us all is pathetic. I wasn't going to make a dime off these systems Issac Newton. Your a minority here. Go back to math class...and Go put your helmet on before you start licking windows today champ!

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you deleted post # 149 which listed a number of parts the purchesser would have to fabricate themselves or have someone do it for them Which you didn't include , but are in C & C's complete kit . . I have just pointed out your half-truths from the begining usung your own words which is probably why you deleted post # 149 .

Last edited:

broadsword71

I see you deleted post # 149 which listed a number of parts the purchesser would have to fabricate themselves or have someone do it for them Which you didn't include , but are in C & C's complete kit . . I have just pointed out your half-truths from the begining usung your own words which is probably why you deleted post # 149 .

I deleted that post because I decided that I wasn't going to put another post up until I had the complete system for sale. That and 3 people immedately thought I was selling a full hydro system. And I do have all the mounting brackets..

More mind reading

Whats wrong no answers from your last remarks?

Heres the link again: Study up-http://www.ccsurplus.com/content/power-steering-kit-m35a2-m35a3-25-ton

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't even have to read this entire thread to see that the last page of it has gotten out of hand.

broadsword71, I think you have garnered enough information to know that there would be quite a lot of interest in your kit when you have it complete and ready to sell. Please give us more information when you have it complete and are ready to list it in the classified section.

Until that time, this thread is done. Some people just can't wait to start picking something apart that they haven't even seen yet, and some people are like little kids and just can't stand the suspense of having to wait for some details to emerge. If everybody would have just left well enough alone and simply said, "Yes, I am interested please post more information when you have it available" this thread would still be of some use. But that time has passed.

Good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks