• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I did a bad thing.

TURKEY131

Today I was loading up the rear of the old M1009. Had the rear tailgate glass not all the way down but enough that it cleared to that it could be opened. Well as I closed the tailgate it shattered into a ton of pieaces. Stood there for about 30 seconds with the WTF did I just do look. :oops: My brother got a good lough out of it. So does anyone know of a good place to get replacement glass. Or maybe I ll make a new piece out of some sheet meteal.

dc3coyote

Any auto glass store can do it. That should be a standard size. I have done it many times when I had my Suburban.

On a side note I am looking for broken glass, its for a project I have going on at my house.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd use a piece of aluminum, or maybe a thin lexan sheet with aluminum sheetmetal adhered to both sides. If you put glass back in, the zombies will just break it anyway, seen that in the movies plenty of times, they like to come through the black glass.