• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I do recoveries in Portsmouth/Norfolk, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrutusM37

- Mods, if I need to put this somewhere else, delete it, or get a "Vendor Account" just let me know and I will do so. -

***PM me before you bid***

I can recover items in Portsmouth/Norfolk, VA.

Trucks/Vehicles:
2.5/5 Tons are no problem. Others on a case by case basis.
$850: I will preview the vehicle and provide pictures if requested. Includes 2 new commercial NAPA batteries (I get to keep the 4 cores for return) OR professional tow depending on what the truck needs to get off the lot. (If it needs batteries and a tow add $200) One month of storage, $100 for each additional month. I will make all necessary MINOR repairs (electronics, lights, wipers, mirrors, doors/windows, fluid levels, etc . . .) for the cost of parts only (Free labor). Basically, I will get the vehicle road ready so you can drive it home. All trucks will be stored at a secure truck repair facility which can also be privately contracted for major repairs.

Anything smaller than a commercial truck shouldn't be a problem.

Other items:
I have a F-350 (carrying capacity: 3000 lbs, towing capacity: 10,000 lbs) and an 18ft equipment trailer w/ winch and ramps (carrying capacity: 7800lbs). Each item will be quoted individually but general pricing is as follows:
$100 if one man can lift it, $25 per month for storage (includes one month free)
$200 if it can fit in the truck, $35 per month for storage (includes one month free)
$300 if it has to go on the trailer, $50 per month for storage (includes one month free)

Previews or load out assistance:

$50: As many pictures will be taken as is necessary to document the item. Any abnormal conditions will be documented.

I will support shipping efforts (package and mail smaller items at cost, drop off at shipping terminal, load vehicles) but buyer must make all shipping arrangements and pay all costs.

Notice: Any storage in excess of one month must be paid in ADVANCE. Property will be seized and sold for balance of unpaid storage fees if more than 3 months behind on payment. Vehicles will be processed via VA abandoned vehicle process. Property will not be released until all fees are paid. I (the recovering individual) am not liable for vehicles that are beyond reasonable repair due to unforeseen mechanical/electrical damage (Basically, I am under no obligation to get you vehicle running if you buy a piece of crap with a wrecked drivetrain). Buyer will be required to sign an acknowledgement of the above before item is retrieved.

***PM me before you bid***

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
- Mods, if I need to put this somewhere else, delete it, or get a "Vendor Account" just let me know and I will do so. -
Actually yes, you need to be a vendor to advertise your services and post in the vendor's forum. The "transportation needs" forum is more for people just helping people out on a non-profit basis. From the wording of your post, this seems like a for-profit venture.

Because this thread violates to rules, I'll need to close it. If you become a vendor, I'll open it back up and move it to the vendor's forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks