• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I do recoveries in Portsmouth/Norfolk, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrutusM37

- Mods, if I need to put this somewhere else, delete it, or get a "Vendor Account" just let me know and I will do so. -

***PM me before you bid***

I can recover items in Portsmouth/Norfolk, VA.

Trucks/Vehicles:
2.5/5 Tons are no problem. Others on a case by case basis.
$850: I will preview the vehicle and provide pictures if requested. Includes 2 new commercial NAPA batteries (I get to keep the 4 cores for return) OR professional tow depending on what the truck needs to get off the lot. (If it needs batteries and a tow add $200) One month of storage, $100 for each additional month. I will make all necessary MINOR repairs (electronics, lights, wipers, mirrors, doors/windows, fluid levels, etc . . .) for the cost of parts only (Free labor). Basically, I will get the vehicle road ready so you can drive it home. All trucks will be stored at a secure truck repair facility which can also be privately contracted for major repairs.

Anything smaller than a commercial truck shouldn't be a problem.

Other items:
I have a F-350 (carrying capacity: 3000 lbs, towing capacity: 10,000 lbs) and an 18ft equipment trailer w/ winch and ramps (carrying capacity: 7800lbs). Each item will be quoted individually but general pricing is as follows:
$100 if one man can lift it, $25 per month for storage (includes one month free)
$200 if it can fit in the truck, $35 per month for storage (includes one month free)
$300 if it has to go on the trailer, $50 per month for storage (includes one month free)

Previews or load out assistance:

$50: As many pictures will be taken as is necessary to document the item. Any abnormal conditions will be documented.

I will support shipping efforts (package and mail smaller items at cost, drop off at shipping terminal, load vehicles) but buyer must make all shipping arrangements and pay all costs.

Notice: Any storage in excess of one month must be paid in ADVANCE. Property will be seized and sold for balance of unpaid storage fees if more than 3 months behind on payment. Vehicles will be processed via VA abandoned vehicle process. Property will not be released until all fees are paid. I (the recovering individual) am not liable for vehicles that are beyond reasonable repair due to unforeseen mechanical/electrical damage (Basically, I am under no obligation to get you vehicle running if you buy a piece of crap with a wrecked drivetrain). Buyer will be required to sign an acknowledgement of the above before item is retrieved.

***PM me before you bid***

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
- Mods, if I need to put this somewhere else, delete it, or get a "Vendor Account" just let me know and I will do so. -
Actually yes, you need to be a vendor to advertise your services and post in the vendor's forum. The "transportation needs" forum is more for people just helping people out on a non-profit basis. From the wording of your post, this seems like a for-profit venture.

Because this thread violates to rules, I'll need to close it. If you become a vendor, I'll open it back up and move it to the vendor's forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.