• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I drove my deuce through the salvage....

91W350

I should have shot video of the other side of the drive as well, we have iron, lots of iron, lots of classic iron. The price has been up and the weather nice. The area farmers have been harvesting a different crop. Seems like we got an unusually large number of Internationals. There is a load of classic stuff in there as well. One of the guys told me a couple of deuces came in, but I could not find them. I was there any time we were open, but we have been swamped, trying to get the vehicles processed and keeping the loads rolling out. Obviously, we need a little break to get caught up again. This wet weather should do that. Now you guys know why I have not been posting much and have been behind on parts orders. I feel really bad about not being able to get things shipped. Hopefully soon we will catch up and I can get away. Glen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A6zoy3gWnw&feature=youtu.be

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I haven't even looked in that lot behind the office, too many goodies in the south lot! I hope to make it back out there this week for some more tires.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sad to see the white barn-door suburban at the first of the video. I could have used the front fenders.

91W350

Yes they do, we had four drive across the scale and park this week. We also had four combines drive in and park. Seems a shame, one 715 International looked like it had been shedded since new.

91W350

Sad to see the white barn-door suburban at the first of the video. I could have used the front fenders.
Mid 70's Chevrolet truck fenders? We get those all the time. The problem arises in paying the guys to them off. We really are not set up to save anything. A 1999 Cadillac Sedan De Ville 4 door drove in, nice car missing the RF fender. In less than ten minutes the fuel tank, oil pan, transmission pan were punched, the hood ripped off for the battery and radiator and it was added to the stack. The owner asked what we would do with it, I told him if he wanted parting photos, he better get them before the car entered the yard, because he probably would not recognize his own car in 30 minutes. Might not even be able to find it the next day...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks