• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I finally got "Bruce" home. This newbie is pretty excited

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

Maybe somebody needs to go have a look at this Deuce in person to see just what he has and just what the setup is on this truck.

Then it can be reported back here.

Just a thought.

Aussie.

AZK9

G'day everyone,....

Maybe somebody needs to go have a look at this Deuce in person to see just what he has and just what the setup is on this truck.

Then it can be reported back here. ...
I think with the photos he's planning to post, we should be able to get a pretty
good idea of just what 'treasures' his truck is holding! :wink:

Jeeper10

Sorry I've been away for a spell, work has kept me from playing much. I'm hoping to post a few more pics. There is also an add on gauge in the cab that isn't hooked up to anything but measures pressure from the looks. The hinges are poorly welded and look home brew to me

Attachments

Jeeper10

My financial status dictates I try giving this a sell. Is this a front and rear facing pto? It's attached to a hydraulic unit with pump and tank. This isn't an advertisement, I'm trying to be sure of what I have before doing so. Thanks allimage.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

waayfast

Ok! We are getting the system figured out.

Yeah-all that hydraulic stuff is just icky and in the way, probably gonna get oily dirty with the passage of time too, so if you just send it to my address I'll be sure to dispose of it properly for ya (no charge of course) :-D!

All kidding aside-- that unit is well thought out and represents a LOT of money. Just hide the stuff for the parades and down the road you WILL use it.

Now, I just want to know about what looks to be a dirt shovel lying in the bed with about a 12 foot handle-WTF!

Jim

Jeeper10

Ok! We are getting the system figured out.

Yeah-all that hydraulic stuff is just icky and in the way, probably gonna get oily dirty with the passage of time too, so if you just send it to my address I'll be sure to dispose of it properly for ya (no charge of course) :-D!

All kidding aside-- that unit is well thought out and represents a LOT of money. Just hide the stuff for the parades and down the road you WILL use it.

Now, I just want to know about what looks to be a dirt shovel lying in the bed with about a 12 foot handle-WTF!

Jim
that shovel is the strangest I've ever seen, it was in the bed of the truck when I got it. I get what your saying about keeping it, but after a couple months I've determined it's the best means for me to get some of the work done (and the money for) my truck. Hopefully It will find a new home under someone's deuce that will put it to use. I'll literally never use it. I really hope this decision doesn't make people upset with me but it's the best choice for my needs and wants for my toy.