• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I found a m1009 with a yellow light mounted on top...

Knightmare

... like it was a MP vehicle or something, but I was under the impression MP's used blue lights just like the civilian police force. Am I wrong?

So what was this vehicle used for? I'm just curious because it has reeeeeaaly low miles.

ryan77

Mine had a orange light on it to i took it off when i repainted it... Mine was a hq truck.

MSgt USMC (Ret)

Could have been a "Road Master" as well. In the Marines these guys were in charge of enforcing all tactical vehicle rules. They were a pain in the n*ts. They would pull you over and count the number of Marines in the back, ensure you had a signed letter from the CO allowing you to transport beer back to the field, trip ticket accuracy, check for troop straps etc. Just a thought.

Knightmare

Something similar to this;

Just more squared off. I haven't actually bought the truck yet, so no actual pics.

Whoever drove the thing, they did so very rarely, or made super short trips because the thing has less than 4K miles on it.

jeep-Jeep

mine has a light ,
I call it blinky .
it sends out a beacon sound that the radios pick up .
drove a buddy crazy in a recent parade .
I believe it was a military police at least that was what I told the director of a movie it was in as a military cop harassing punk kids .