• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got another one

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought this truck today.1967 M35A2. Guy said it ran but I didn't try it. Looks like it going to be a parts truck. Everything is up for grabs but the winch and heater. Hardtop seems to be good. I didn't get a chance to look the truck over very good because there were wasp nest all over this thing :shock: . Let me know if anybody needs anything :wink: .

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: I got another one

lovebloodhounds said:
how much for the intrument panel thanks kenneth
I'll give you first dibs on it but I'm going to have to get it home and see what all is good and what is not. Too many wasp and no spray for me to cheak it out good today (especially under the hood and in the cab). I'll let you know.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started stripping the truck down today. Most parts are still up for grabs but I'm trying to get all the good parts gone so I can haul the rest to the scrap yard.

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've still got the door glass and the back sliding glass in the hardtop is good but the windsheilds are junk.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Offroadfabworks said:
M16ty just let me know when to slide up to get the springs
I haven't cut them loose yet but they are ready when ever you are.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Green gator has offered to take some small parts to FL this weekend if any of you FL guys need anything off the truck.