• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Got IT!!! M35A2C

cornelm23

I picked up my duce last week and it is awesome!! She needs a little tlc, but I knew that going in, really looking forward to doing some of the work on it!

Thanks to all for the guidance and assistance before my purchase,,,,much more to follow!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, where's the pics!

Welcome from 10* latitude. I love the drop side deuce and look forward to seeing some images when you are able to post them.

Rick

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,...

Congratulations on the new Deuce!

I know what you mean with how great they are.

May everyday be 'Play-day' for you.

Of course pictures of your fun would be appreciated.

;)

Aussie.

dmetalmiki

Just can't wait for pictures and story of your ongoing 'projects' on your newly acquired truck. Glad to have with the (slightly?)'crazy' community.

m715

Post up some pics, and welcome to the best military truck info on the net. I am in Westhampton ma. just down the hill from you. I think your the closest mv owner to me. If I can help give me a shout.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine..................been a "good" relationship. Take care of her, she'll take care of you in MANY ways! Did someone say you have the dropside bed??? Oh, I'd love one of those!! Any, in case no one else has mentioned it, pictures are a favorite around here.......words get confusing, but a great picture is priceless! CONGRATS!

AZK9

Congratulations on the new project! [thumbzup]

My deuce is 2700 miles away from me at the moment, but I wish... almost every day
that I could go outside and work on it! It might sound crazy, but it's true!

Having a project like yours can bring lots of happiness! I wish you the best as you get to
know it better. :-D

And... yes... lots of photos as soon as you can get them. Again, congrats from Arizona!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks