• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I GOT TO DRIVE A DEUCE, And winch questions(pic's added)

red devils dude

sunday I went to mangus580's to pick up my winch and some parts he brought back from Aberdeen for me(thanks again) and of course I started
looking at his duece he started it up(it really runs perfect) and offered to take me on a ride so off we went long story short I got to drive it for a good 10mins(best 10mins in the last two weeks :mrgreen:) love the sound love how much easier to drive then I thought they were great fun nopics :beer:
next the winch I got has some motor poor custom frame extensions and winch bracket's can some one take a few good pic's of the factory one's so I get a idea of how they should work.

here they are and a pic of my cargo cover :mrgreen:
and one more thing where can I get the rubber boots on the shift linkage
of the PTO?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
jed, you know there are 2 different designs right? There is a stamped one and a fabricated one. Both are correct.

Armada

I had a complete winch set-up that I just sold to OJSDNA44. It had the 'fab' type, not stamped. Maybe he can take a pic for ya.

ida34

If it is needed I could try to get a pic of my stamped bracket set. They are not installed yet so I could get some detailed pics.