• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate getting old

sht2kll

Howdy all: I was reading a thread a couple of weeks back, and someone posted about using marine fuel injector nozzles on an M1008 to get a bit more performance from the 6.2. I can not remember what thread it was or find this post anywhere. Has anybody done this, used marine injector nozzles not forgot what thread you looked at,:lol: if so, can you tell me what to look for in the way of part numbers or what marine manufacturer used the 6.2 for marine applications? Thanks

Westech

CPL
http://tinyurl.com/y7jlmn2

its a link to ebay. When you click it it will prompt you to click on the link to get to the ebay.....

There 40HP marine injectors.. you have to take the injector apart and install the new tips. ITS TOO EZ!! if you can change a spark plug you can install a new tip.
the injector unscrews and you take the spring and check ball out.. remove tip, install new tip, check ball and spring. Screw back together and your done.

Last edited:

sht2kll

Thanks for the help. I will be purchasing a set of those. I do not have a lot of experiance with diesels. I did not think you could do much, short of using a Gale Banks Turbo.