• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I hate Road Hogs

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Traveling East on I70 Thursday in Washington, PA headed the same way as us was some bozo road hog taking up too much of the lane. Maybe I should have tried to run him over.

:)

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

February 7th, 2010.

SWBradley1:

They got a very nice trolley museum in Washington, Pa., along with a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts..... You'll need to spend time recovering at the first when the tank slips off the trailer and crunches the rental, and you'll need the second place to buy off the local PD......

I agree with Wreckerman, you anticipated move might not guarantee your longevity.... It was probably going to Red River Army Depot in Texarkana for a rebuild. Besides, aren't we looking at the bustle end of the turret due to the gear racks presence??????

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:twisted:

NB: THe Krispy Kreme is on Route 19 North, Murtland Avenue, go up to the WalMart lot....it'll be on your right. With about every on duty Washington PD member watching that tank go by......

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Besides, aren't we looking at the bustle end of the turret due to the gear racks presence??????
For anyone interested in building their own M1 Abrams I have some brand new bustle racks for 75 bucks each.......or you could make a very nice over the cab storage rack (think Canadian deuces) for your deuce or 5 ton. PM for details.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with Wreckerman, you anticipated move might not guarantee your longevity.... It was probably going to Red River Army Depot in Texarkana for a rebuild. Besides, aren't we looking at the bustle end of the turret due to the gear racks presence??????

NB: THe Krispy Kreme is on Route 19 North, Murtland Avenue, go up to the WalMart lot....it'll be on your right. With about every on duty Washington PD member watching that tank go by......

Good to know about the Krispy Kreme.

The M1 was headed east on I70 and since I had my hands full driving past him I couldn't the front of the turret but my wife said it had no main gun. I thought maybe they were headed to Aberdeen. It didn't look like a rebuild out of Lima.

sw