• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have a Humvee in Scandinavia

soldierofhonesty

My HMMWV is a M998 with a M996A ambulance body added. I'm planning to turn this beast into a SWAT style expedition vehicle.

At some point I'd like to tear it into nuts and bolts - then rebuild it with perfection and make some improvements along the rebuilding process.

Last edited:

B3.3T

Welcome. I know what an expedition camper is as well as a SWAT truck, but combined makes no sense...?

soldierofhonesty

Welcome. I know what an expedition camper is as well as a SWAT truck, but combined makes no sense...?
Why not? I can't see why my expedition camper may not look like a SWAT truck.

I have to admit though, that I'm not in it for the sensibility, but the fun. I like SWAT trucks due to my background and I'd like my camper to have some of that, too.

HMMWV M996A

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks