• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have a question on the For sale section

LovinPSDs

Can you PLEASE make threads about to be deleted?

I have called on TONS of deuces now that have been sold or have been up for MONTHS. Atleast a few guys have told me that. I haven't put an ad up, is it atleast possible to edit the title and info to say SOLD SOLD SOLD or somehting? **** maybe even a sold button for the original poster and boom.. gone. Just wondering, thanks!

Westech

CPL
well see the problem is.. we have 18K members.. and I would say 75% of the classifieds is members who only Join to post there junk for sale and never really join SS or anything.. SPAMERS! So when something sells they never come back to take off the listing. So it could sell the day after it was posted but it wont be taken off till the 60 days passes. This is the SS we live with now.

LovinPSDs

I'm guessing it's a PITA to make the change to allow people to delete there ads then becuase a few people I talked to said they have tired to get rid of it and they couldn't. I do agree that an ad should expire but the idea of being able to delete or atleast edit it to say sold is nice..I don't know if there is that option, I haven't sold anthing here.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deleteing an ad or closing it is easy,
well at least I had no trouble doing it the last time I sold something.

I have also edited the title lines on the ads I have.
I Simply go to the ad and click "edit"

Last edited:
I have closed several ads, it is actually easier than posting the ad. Anybody that told you, that they could not close an ad, is either making an excuse or is a moron. The members of this site would be glad to help anyone, in this regaurd, or they could also contact a mod.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you post an ad, it is your responsibility to manage it.

If you can't manage it, I can help.

Managing, Editing or Deleting your ads, is easy.

I get very few PM asking for help with editing/managing them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks