• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have been wanting a deuce,

bkfran69

In the past 3 yrs I have been wanting to get a deuce and ge it out of my head at it keeps coming back. So I am here to help me decide. I have never even touched or drove a deuce before but I want one. I have decided to not go thru GL but get one from a private seller or ebay, I needs are to haul firewood or other heavy items I cannot haul with a F350. Is that a reason? no but I want one. Is there anyone close to the Omaha area where I can touch or look at one close.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This will probably help you out (see attachment).

Definitely spend some time just reading the various threads in the deuce forum, you'll learn a lot about what to expect.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

If you came here to get talked out of it you are barking up the wrong tree.

Not only will this bunch help you get one deuce they will encourage your addiction and enable you.

You have fallen in with a rough lot.:shock:

We tried to start a support group but nobody wants to quit.aua

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

G-Force

Not only will this bunch help you get one deuce they will encourage your addiction and enable you.

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is coming from a person who wears a possum on his head.........:lol:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes the New Addict aboard :-D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver: Hope all your dreams and fantasies come true :jumpin:

I entered the MV Hobby in a very similar way (see STORY link below). My wife "signed on" and here we are :!:

T

televisionman007

i wil;l agree with wreckerman i bought my firsty duece after 2 years of looking off and on and well may 2010 i bought my first one and now i have aquired 4 more to make 5 dueces and 6 m105 trailers. This hobby is like crack.... once you take a hit u beg for more.....2cents

mikeroot2

WM is right. You won't stop at one(and shouldn't). I started with a deuce, added a 109, then a mep003a, then 818, now a cucv. I guarantee there is a member on here that is close to you who will let you drive. You've fallen into a good group of guys/gals. We all have the same highly contagious infection and it spreads quickly. If there is any doubt in your head RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Preacherboy

The OD Disease, as it is affectionately called is very contagious and it spreads easily to others you are in contact with. I got the bug and then my dad got the bug, he also purchased a deuce.

It should be noted that the disease is much less contagious with females.

Also, if you have one green toy the disease will not go into remission. Ask me how I know? I just bought a 5-ton today.

5ton4ever

You don't want one, you need one. And you can't have just one. Like I told the wife when she asked why I have two, I said you can't have a race with just one!rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks