• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

1951M1078

Think you will like it. I have not started the walls inside my build. I feel having things on hand before starting in the way to go.I'm going to run a 1" vent line to the roof.

Masspilot

I agree with you I was wanting to start on my bathroom walls but I was Leary about not having the toilet to.make sure I sent the walls right. Did you order the outside door also if you did is there a link to the one that fits it

1951M1078

Door was a little pricey. Going to us a RV door. Found one that is about $55 and is 16" x 12". The toilet comes with a template and I need to see if their are and problems with this door ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEw-...m=172536688676&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

Once I have the door I will frame the outside wall for it. Just need to be able to get to the cassette and mount the bottom of the toilet.

Not sure how I will hook up the vent ? Some king of flex pipe with a disconnect ?

Duckworthe

I have that toilet. The cassette has vent on it to break the vacuum while dumping. They make a fan unit that fits the cassette and when the dump valve is opened it turns on the fan putting a neg flow down into the cassette keeping the "Smells" in the cassette. I didn't buy it and still feel that I don't need it. I put some toilet chemicals in it and never have any smell. So for me, not needed.

1951M1078

Thanks Duck.
I will put the pipe in the wall but ? If I want to add a roof vent later it will be their.
I say the vent system you are talking about .

1951M1078

Like 48 hours and 10 min. Not kidding,came DHL. When I tracked it was in the UK and the next thing I get a email that it is in Ohio.The next day I get a email its out for delivery.
Hope you have that luck. Shipping was like $160+ but even with shipping it was less than anybody in the states.

Masspilot

Well I sent them an email I hope I see something in email tomorrow. I ordered the exact one you had a link to. So hope it comes through and I have no issues

1951M1078

Oh. I didn't go that way. Just Ebay.
I bet if you ask they will give you the tracking number. Can't be leave they didn't ? I got flooded with stuff.

Was your shipping in the $160 range ?

Masspilot

Yes I asked them for all kinds of info and yes shipping was about that much it was the same company you bought yours from there name was caravan accessories

1951M1078

I had no problems. Hang in their ,I think they will come through.

Maybe their is more clearing time (payment) with your way ? Banks can be very slow ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks