Sorry Mark , got it home Thursday evening with no troubles. Joe had it loaded on the trailer when I got there, we threw on the exta goodies and I was off. I stopped a couple of times to check my tie downs but all was good all the way home, long day of driving and of corse the next day at work was another 12 hour day.
Haven't had much time to mess with her except to get her off the trailer, started some cleanup tonight, so far I have pulled about 60 pounds of oak leaves out of the hull, looks like about 100 to go
found 2 drain plugs down there though!
Steering is not too bad so there must be something in there still, btw I got the tube of grease thanks again Mark! So far missing a lot of little odds and ends, looks like the previous owner(previous to Joe) was putting in a new motor, got it set in and mostly hooked up and just stopped.
Tomorrow's first order of bidness is to pull off top cover on the motor and check the rack and injectors to make sure nothing is stuck, the try to roll the motor over to make sure she is not stuck. There is some oil in it and it looks clean so hopefully she will spin.
Lots of work to be done before I try to run it, will have to drop and clean both tanks, fix wiring that's jacked new oil and such plus replace all the little missing parts, motor looks like a rebuild right out of a can so hoping for the best on that, and of course no tailgate
More to follow as I have time, this could take a while!