• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have to move a Deuce about a thousand mile...

BEASTMASTER

I used u-ship when I brought my 5 ton down from MA. it cost me $1700 . the trucker called me 2 weeks later and said he never got paid from u-ship. good luck

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I used u-ship when I brought my 5 ton down from MA. it cost me $1700 . the trucker called me 2 weeks later and said he never got paid from u-ship. good luck
Weird. My customers pay me at offload. Uship only takes a deposit.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I drove my deuce almost 200 miles in a day and thought i really did something. 1k ??? Wow
500/600 + a day is no big deal, I LIKE driving MVs, slow and steady, anybody in a hurry can just go around, and little cars (all compared to a MV) DO NOT get the space the mv is in even though the little car drivers thinks that he/she is entitled to it when they they are merging into my lane.

Answered his pm, never heard back.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
My foot got tired of flooring it. I40 is all up and down hills in Western part of NC. I had to switch feet every 30 minutes of so.

I came across 40 thru that way in my 5 ton towbaring another one. 3rd gear all the way thru the gorge. That mountain on the east side of Ashville was nothing going down with 12 truck brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks