• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just blew my tranny in atlanta. HELP!

jwaller

Robert, I did make it home but without the deuce. reason being is that I still have to find a way to pick up the trailer in La. Thanks to you wonderful generosity I did get the deuce fixed and driving. I have confidence that it's a good tranny and I am planning on driving it over the weekend to LA to try again to pick up the m270.

I cannot thank you enough for your time and transmission. I will be looking for a replacement once I get all this mess home and I can get your trans back to you.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
JWaller, I can help you get a tranny back to RDM, I have most of a winch conversion in the back of my M105 for him.

littlebob

I wish I could help, being in LA, but I looked at previous posts and I don't think my Suburban is up to the task and I'm still behind on the Deuce project.
Good Luck,
littlebob

FreightTrain

Banned
well,Me and wreckerman will be up your way in a few weeks to pick up a truck.If you get your trans put back in I could load up RDM's trans and take it back with me.We gotta stop by RDM to return a borrowed item on the way in anyway.

jwaller

that sounds good. I dont know how soon it will be before I get mine back in working order. my parents live near RDM and I go there all the time so it's not a big deal for me to return his trans but I thank you for the offer and if it works out that would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks