• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just bought an M35A2 from G&L....how do I get a title

jwaller

stop by or give a shout when your coming I have to pick up the motor I won on GL at fort jackson next week as well. maybe we can ride out together if they will get my EUC straight.

bradmachine

sf97

If there were enough of us together a class action lawsuit would be appropriate.....would be a sure win.....we are taxpayers,,,,,bought these trucks new and paid for them.... now bought them again and because of the arrogance of GL.....may not get a title...this is just not right.....in some states you cannot take a vehicle to the junk yard without a title.....GLiis the sole liquidator for the DOD...a petition to have them removed would be appropriate....does someone know how to set up an online petition.....this would get their attention....they (GL) told me on the phone that they tried this (not issuing sf97's) on the last auction and no one complained so they are still doing it.... it is time to complain.....

bottleworks

I guess I should note that despite my truck's auction saying NO SF-97, I did receive one when I picked it up. I believe some others also got one with a no SF-97 auction....