• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just picked up my M1008

btrapr

* I now have an avatar! Been waiting, reading, and looking into one of these for awhile!

I just picked up my 1984 M1008, with 48K on the odometer...$2200...Runs good, no wear on the floor mat, no tears in the benchseat, slight wear on the right side of the brake pedal, NEW Optima batteries, NEW tires, NEW steering gear box, and the CAMPER shell...NO noticable rust!

48,000 on a 26 year old vehicle equates to about 1800 miles annually! AWESOME

The transmission fluid is slightly burnt and shifts soft...I am seriously thinkning about putting a 700r4 overdrive anyway...

Came form the SC Nat'l Guard

For now is it hidden behind a friends warehouse...NEED to sell off a few things before the wife sees it;-)

Attachments

Last edited:

btrapr

I was actually on my way to Henry's truck in Albemarle, NC when I saw this sitting on a small private car lot! Needless to say I never made it Henry's!

So I did not go thru the GovLiq

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks