• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just won a M936a2, keep your fingers crossed

msitework

Hey guys, I just won an M936a2 on bid and I'm having CSM Davis check it out and possibly recover it for me. I wasn't able to view it and the pics didn't show much. I took a chance b/c it has 596 miles and 68 hours and the interior looks new. It was real close to another truck so the pics left a lot to be desired. If anyone around me needs help with there MV I'll gladly help for no charge, you guys have been a big help. Now I need to start looking for a dump. Wish me luck.:p

msitework

Well it looks like I got lucky, CSM Davis said the truck looks great, with one flat tire. He said he thinks it was one of the trucks he started, the body is super straight and the truck is complete with no missing parts. He's doing the recovery for me so I'll talk to him about a hardtop and a few odds and ends when I get there. I can't wait.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jeff is good people and will do you proud on recovering your prize. I was watching those trucks and my finger was itching to hit the bid button. Since I have an M936A2 on loan I managed to bludgeon the urge but it wasn't easy. Good luck and keep us informed on how the recovery goes and how you did.

msitework

Thanks, I'll keep you posted. Jeff also told me the CTIS was disabled, is that worth fixing? I hope there aren't any major problems but I haven't recovered it yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Vandrel

Congrats

I have to admit I had my finger on the bid button the other day while a bunch of trucks were closing out, one in particular that was up the road in FL from me. My wife was happy to hear I didn't bid of course ;) Maybe next time around. Some good trucks that went the other day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks