• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I know, I've been reading past posts but...............

hungryhunter

I'm watching Gov Liq for a M35A2/3 to come up near me. When running alternate fuel mixes with the deuce.....can you just alternate the ratios of gas/diesel/wmo at will. Does the density compensator really work that well? I find it hard to believe. If so how can I NOT buy one. My wife is ready to have me commited.
Are the axles lockers or open diff's. I've had plenty of 4x4 suv's and pickups and have come to the conclusion that it should be illegal to sell a truck or 4x4 with an open rear. If the gov in their infinite wisdom put open's in them can I get it changed to a locker or limited slip?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not many M35A2's or A3"s left in the system to hit GL, the run on them was pretty much over a couple years ago. M35A3's have a Caterpiller engine which uses diesel only , it is not a multi-fuel motor.