• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I looking for winch parts m35a2

reom35a2fluiter

Goodevening,

for my 2,5tons M35A2 im looking for the follow winch parts.
- bronze gear
- oilsealset
- gasketset

do you know where I can buy this stuff somewhere!! it is mostly about the bronze gear.
Please let me know it.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a set of seals listed in the classifieds.

I usually make the gaskets myself out of gasket material that can be had at any auto parts store. I'm sure some of the major suppliers would have them but I can make them cheaper than I can have them shipped.

Probably the best way to find the gear is to find somebody parting out a winch but that could be a problem also. Most of the time when a winch is deemed a "parts winch" it has gear problems. I would think you could probably get a new one from somewhere like Memphis Equipment but I bet it would be awfully expensive.

May be better off to find another winch. I've seen them for $300 for just the winch itself.

jamawieb

The only place you will be able to find the gear is Memphis Equipment. I searched the country for the gear and Memphis was the only place that had it, cost a pretty penny ($375) but when you don't have a choice you can't complain. The one they sell is brand new made in Taiwan . LOLOL!!