• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love generators!!!

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ooooohh...
God luck finding a good one. They're like hens teeth.

One option if you don't find and inverter in to yank the PMA & Inverter and put in a conventional generator head.
I just finished up doing that swap for a fellow S.S. member on his 831. I also installed one of my new custom controllers to
keep it at 60 Hz, restore the Overload function and make the load meter work again.

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, not all problems resolved!

I have an MEP-016B with about 700 hours that I need to service (oil, oil filter, fuel, fuel filter, air filter (maybe)). And last time I tested it out, I couldn't figure out why the convenience ports worked and registered correct voltage but my multimeter wasn't registering any voltage on the terminal hardwire lugs. But it's been too long to remember all the specifics so I need to test it again...
For the sake of addressing this for anyone who may visit in the future, I'm just here to to say that my problem was because of operator error and the terminal clips were shorting out between two lugs!

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threa...-circut-breaker-tripping-with-no-load.207625/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks