• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love the smell of CARC in the morning... From Florida

ReaperShadow762x54r

Hey everybody I'm new to these forums but a long time lover of all things Military, especially Vietnam Era heavy Iron. I have two great passions in this world, being Military Equipment and welding/fabrication. Something about fixing things really gets blood flowing in the morning. Right now I'm in the process of joining the Air National Guard and going to school to become a commercial diver/welder. I love classic war flicks. My personal favorites include: Apocalypse Now, Enemy at the Gates, Saving Private Ryan, Das Boot, and of course Full Metal Jacket. I Don't own any MV's at the moment. When funds finally allow it, I would LOVE to have a CUCV and a Deuce as my Daily Driver and Recreational Vehicles. From what lurking I have done, this seems to be a warm, close knit group that I will enjoy being a part of. I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Ty

P.S. Can anyone guess where my avatar is from and who it is?

jedawson1

Welcome to SS, glad to have you aboard. Keep your career goals and you should have no problem affording a cucv or deuce. Lots of great info available if you can get the search feature to work. The moderators are big on not starting new/repeat threads, this keeps the site clean and neat when compared to similar sites. If you buy and start a project, be sure to post pictures, we like to see others projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks