• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love trucks

KsM715

Well what do you want? A deuce (2.5 ton M35a2 run of the mill truck) is what most run on this site. Then theres 5ton's, 10tons and some really big stinking trucks. Price usually goes with the size.

Edit: Welcom to the site. Spend a few days searching the site and you'll begin to understand the different sizes and models.

bmH1065

Wished I would of found a 1968 Multifuel like I drove while in the army. The 1970 I have, the steering wheel is too close to my stomach.

KsM715

Well I guess I should have looked to see what forum this was in. Since it the deuce forum are you asking about which deuce you should get? or just love any big military truck? If you have loads of cash I vote for a HET w/trailer (M1070 I think)

Attachments

Last edited:

bmH1065

Not a big truck but I would like to get a gamma goat but they require a lot. My wife is pretty understanding about the duece and don't think I should push getting one but still looking.

mcmullag

evolution

Maybe start with a CUCV or a duece. Read a lot on this site and see what you think may fit for you. Remember, life is a journey, you do not have to be stuck on one type of vehicle. Keep changing untill you find what you like. If you get bored with a vehicle, sell it and move on to another type to gain more knowledge of other vehicles.

:beer:

bryan70546

Well I guess I should have looked to see what forum this was in. Since it the deuce forum are you asking about which deuce you should get? or just love any big military truck? If you have loads of cash I vote for a HET w/trailer (M1070 I think)
Hey thats my pic from camp shelby:smile:

KsM715

I was gonna copy the one of you (I assume thats you) standing infront of it to show just how big it was but decided I wouldnt post a pic of someone without permission.

bryan70546

I was gonna copy the one of you (I assume thats you) standing infront of it to show just how big it was but decided I wouldnt post a pic of someone without permission.
No problem , i love that truck i took the pics for size conparision also wish i could of got a pic of the sherman that had in storage over there

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a couple of these 1st post general questions from women on the forum tonight. Are these real or could someone be toying with us?

Rick

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
"Big Stinkin Truck"????????

I beg your pardon Madam......my deuce smells like diesel fuel, used oil, waste veggie oil, burnt oil, grease, sweat, funky boots, wet leather gloves and old farts.....real man smells....not "girley man" smells.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks