• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I made it!!!!!

Elwenil

Interesting. I dontt think I have ever seen one of those with the headlamps mounted in the lower position. Or maybe I'm just looking at it weird. Nice truck!

m.walker

Cool ride !!! On the headlights the older trucks are that way , mine is too . It's a gasser right ? What year ? Who built it ? What are you gonna do to it ? Don't you love bringing home new toys ? If you need a bigger dog house get you a van trailer and really do it up !

westfolk

It's nice having a 5 ton eh. After playing with these trucks for who knows how many years I finally got a 5 ton a few weeks ago. Still don't have it running yet. Not enough hours in the day to do what I want. Nice looking truck. Glad you got it.

ONTOS66

Very nice toy! Congratulations! I'm sure it will bring you many hours of joy, and probably an even greater number of hours in the dog house.

javascript:emoticon(':grd:')
Git-r-done

javascript:emoticon(':driver:')
Driver

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man i thought you were taking pics in my yard! Looks like we have the same toys.
Glad you stepped up to a real truck! Does it run? Will you keep it gas?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As Ken said, you stepped up to a real truck. Looks like I'll be stuck riding my little baby truck deuces. LOL

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its like chrismas all year long is what my wife says. new toys for the boys glad you got it home ,,, now enjoy

Hookin1

i'm gonna guess that the paint they used dos'nt hold up well being outside(go figure) you would think they would find something that dos'nt fade so bad.....but it's the same color as the gaurds trucks.......i don't know if it has carc on it or not...the machines we work on look good when we paint them carc but when they come in they have carc on them and there just as faded..

Started the truck yesterday....the fuel lines have been cut at the pump and the filter bypassed aua ....there is a 12volt electric pump rigged up but it dos'nt work either :roll:
but i jurry rigged up a gas can and filled the bowl in the carb.....guess what it fired up no smoke no rattles and ran on all 6 :jumpin:

I'm not sure i will leave it gas or not....depends on how it does.....not sure i want to mess with the gas though....i'm sure the diesels get better mileage....of course gas is cheaper than diesel right now :cry: and the gas is a little quieter when idling

It's gonna need a cab and the doors are rusted out at the bottom,but the rest of it looks pretty good...needs at least one fender...and one of my special camo paint jobs [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks