• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I made this a few months ago. HMMWV shift lock

snowtrac nome

They are easy to start with out getting underneath, turn the master on cross sand t on the steice connector. A much better way in my opinion would be to lock the trans in natural, that way the would be thief cant drive it away once started, or build a lockable cover for the master switch.

Wire Fox

You know, I'd be in for a 4 speed one if it could be available for sub-$30. Any more and I'd really have to just break out the welder to embrace my ugly welding ability.

mattsb2000

You know, I'd be in for a 4 speed one if it could be available for sub-$30. Any more and I'd really have to just break out the welder to embrace my ugly welding ability.
Would you do $30 and shipping?

I didn't set out here to make a bunch of money. Honestly this whole thing was a one off for a friend, I keep my machines busy without this.

Wire Fox

Would you do $30 and shipping?

I didn't set out here to make a bunch of money. Honestly this whole thing was a one off for a friend, I keep my machines busy without this.
Yeah, probably. It's a very solid idea and it's the whole shift plate, right? The plates themselves are hard enough to come by so a new cut one with a lock added is quite a nice thing. Don't base your pricing on just my whims. I'm just one of many potential consumers and the others might value it more!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

mattsb2000

Yeah, probably. It's a very solid idea and it's the whole shift plate, right? The plates themselves are hard enough to come by so a new cut one with a lock added is quite a nice thing. Don't base your pricing on just my whims. I'm just one of many potential consumers and the others might value it more!

New plate from scratch. With lock, without lock whatever.

I'm used to making drag car stuff. I make nice things.

Wire Fox

New plate from scratch. With lock, without lock whatever.

I'm used to making drag car stuff. I make nice things.
Fyi, I'd be one of the 4 speed users. Most of the stuff on mine is trashed out, but the neutral switches work and the arms actuate correctly. A new plate would be a welcome improvement, as would some security.

mattsb2000

Fyi, I'd be one of the 4 speed users. Most of the stuff on mine is trashed out, but the neutral switches work and the arms actuate correctly. A new plate would be a welcome improvement, as would some security.

Waiting on a four speed plate from someone here. I need it for non destructive measurement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks